League of Legends Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Legends Forums

Its a league of legends forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HELLO THERE!
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 pm by AznEmo

» And So They Called Him...
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am by zelmantres

» Akali is pretty.....
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 pm by AznEmo

» the best team
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 pm by AznEmo

» i suggest that we.........
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 pm by AznEmo

» VIDEOS!!!!!!
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 am by zelmantres

» Guide to getting pwned
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:24 am by zelmantres

» Why did i register?
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 am by zelmantres

» Im making a team
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Zero

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Similar topics
Most active topics
Dates N Timez (EmpressAeris)
My favourite champion
Lovely Gaming Lady
VIDEOS!!!!!!
FiddleSticks Guide
AKALI AKALI AKALI
Bought myself champions :D
Janna Build
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament
Teemo Guide

Go down 
+2
AznEmo
krypt0n
6 posters
AuthorMessage
krypt0n
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
krypt0n

League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 8:55 am

Hey guys, my site is hosting a League of Legends 5v5 Tournament. Anyone on this site is invited, and enocuraged, to attend.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

QPT is holding the first in a series of League of Legends Tournaments. The tournament will consist of teams playing 5v5 in the Summoners Rift game type. The winner of each round will be decided on a best of 3 basis. No doubt you are curious to know what exactly the rules are and how you can become eligible to participate. Thankfully you have come to the right place. All of the information you should need is provided below. If you have a question about something that isn't covered in the below don't be afraid to post about it.

Tournament Rules & Information:

• Draft Mode will be used for the tournament to allow for the banning of champions.
  • Tournament matches will be played on the 5v5 Summoners Rift map.
  • Each team is to be comprised of 5players, if you are down a player when your set match time arrives your team will automatically be disqualified.
  • A player cannot use the same champion more than once per round. This means that if you played Akali for match 1 of round 1 you will not be able to use her until match 1 of round 2.
  • The tournament will consist of a best of 3 rounds, each round consisting of a best of 3 matches.

Match Dates/Times:

• Registration will be open until October 22nd.
  • The first round will take place on Friday October 28th, 2011. The first round will consist of three matches. If a team(s) does not complete their matches on this day, they will be disqualified.

Requirements:

• All players who wish to participate must be registered members of the QPT forum.
  • Team Captains must have posted in the "QPT League of Legends Tournament - Team Sign up" thread.
  • All players must be of at least summoner level 20 to participate.
  • Players must be on NA servers to participate.

Prize:

• $25 in Riot Points (this is to be split 5 ways.)
  • Exclusive Arctic Warfare Caitlyn Skin

Any questions or concerns? Feel free to post below. To sign your team up for the tournament go here:
Code:
quietpietime.com/forum/index.php?topic=80
Back to top Go down
http://www.quietpietime.com
krypt0n
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
krypt0n

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:30 am

For some reason, it will not allow me to edit my original post, so I will add the updates here.

New Prize, instead of $25: $50 in Riot Points (this is to be split 5 ways.)

You no longer need to use a different champion per round. You can use the same champion throughout the tournament.

Thanks, and good luck!
Back to top Go down
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 3:30 pm

lol sounds fun but i dont have a legit team D:
i like the sound of it Razz and im going to make tournaments once i can get more people to this site Razz
Back to top Go down
http://lolforums.nstars.org
Zero
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 11:02 pm

Oh true, how much peopel have joined so far?
Back to top Go down
xXINFAMASXx
xXINFAMASXx

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:30 pm

So far 15.
Back to top Go down
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 7:39 pm

how do u know O_O
Back to top Go down
xXINFAMASXx
xXINFAMASXx

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 10:31 pm

Well i just went to the bottom of the homepage and it said that there was 15 registered users. cheers
Back to top Go down
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 12:42 am

xXINFAMASXx wrote:
Well i just went to the bottom of the homepage and it said that there was 15 registered users. cheers

lol i feel stupid :p
Back to top Go down
EmpressAeris
EmpressAeris

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:33 pm

I am coming to this!! Sign me up! How many people have joined up already? How late will it be. I got until (maybe) 6 AM since I have to go to an Internet Cafe to play LoL.
Back to top Go down
EmpressAeris
EmpressAeris

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Just one question , krypt0n. The 3 champions I use the most are Janna, Ashe, and Sona. Can I alternate which champions I use? For example, if in the 1st round, I play as Ashe, then Sona in Round 2, than switch back to Ashe in Round 3.
Back to top Go down
krypt0n
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
krypt0n

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 8:08 pm

EmpressAeris wrote:
Just one question , krypt0n. The 3 champions I use the most are Janna, Ashe, and Sona. Can I alternate which champions I use? For example, if in the 1st round, I play as Ashe, then Sona in Round 2, than switch back to Ashe in Round 3.

Yes, you can.

To answer your other question, 4 teams have signed up.

The tournament is open all day on October 28th, so whenever you set up the match throughout that day is when you can play.
Back to top Go down
EmpressAeris
EmpressAeris

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 1:05 pm

krypt0n wrote:
EmpressAeris wrote:

Yes, you can.

To answer your other question, 4 teams have signed up.

The tournament is open all day on October 28th, so whenever you set up the match throughout that day is when you can play.

Kay! It'll have to be after 2:30. That's when the Internet Cafe opens up.

Once I log into League of Legends, what would I have to click on to get my team join the tournament?
Back to top Go down
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 3:01 pm

Damn, lol. Wish I was signed up. Oh well haha. Agent and I will pwn alon Razz
Back to top Go down
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:49 pm

i was gonna sign up on october 27th but sign up are closed....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League of Legends 5v5 Tournament   League of Legends 5v5 Tournament Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1