League of Legends Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Legends Forums

Its a league of legends forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HELLO THERE!
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 pm by AznEmo

» And So They Called Him...
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am by zelmantres

» Akali is pretty.....
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 pm by AznEmo

» the best team
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 pm by AznEmo

» i suggest that we.........
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 pm by AznEmo

» VIDEOS!!!!!!
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 am by zelmantres

» Guide to getting pwned
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:24 am by zelmantres

» Why did i register?
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 am by zelmantres

» Im making a team
LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Zero

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Dates N Timez (EmpressAeris)
My favourite champion
Lovely Gaming Lady
VIDEOS!!!!!!
FiddleSticks Guide
AKALI AKALI AKALI
Bought myself champions :D
Janna Build
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament
Teemo Guide

LoL funniest things you've seen!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

LoL funniest things you've seen! Empty
PostSubject: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:34 pm

Hey everyone. I made this so we can share experiences of noobs we had to deal with or we have come up against.

Last night, I was playing , my usual Talon and I had a Katarina lane with me. We were in bot lane. That was unusual for a Kat bot but I could protect her which I did. We went up against a TF (yes a twisted fate bottom) and an Akali. I had first blood on TF followed up by the double on Kali. NOOBS PUT TF BOT!!!!! He fed me, gg lol
Back to top Go down
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 11:51 pm

xD i went my first ranked match. 0-10 so bad. im pissed
Back to top Go down
http://lolforums.nstars.org
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 9:15 am

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that sucks Razz I'm 4-5 -.- im pissed lol. tired of leavers/1-death-cry-die again-ragequit.
Back to top Go down
EmpressAeris
EmpressAeris

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 pm

CHAOSRYDER wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha that sucks Razz I'm 4-5 -.- im pissed lol. tired of leavers/1-death-cry-die again-ragequit.

Seems like people rage-quit all the time when you fight them, Julius! Guess, people can handle getting their asses handed to them so many times.

Remember that 1 time when the other team surrendered like 5 or 6 different times? That was so funny! I think it was on my birthday, too!
Back to top Go down
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 1:11 am

Haha yeah. That was back when I played Kat like every game haha. 2 of their ppl thought they could win against a 22-2-16 Kat with 20 stacks on Mejai and full build lol
Back to top Go down
EmpressAeris
EmpressAeris

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:19 pm

CHAOSRYDER wrote:
Haha yeah. That was back when I played Kat like every game haha. 2 of their ppl thought they could win against a 22-2-16 Kat with 20 stacks on Mejai and full build lol

I'm sure people get more and more gutsy when they fight Talon. Since he's a new character and all. Have you tried playing as Leona before? I'm thinking of trying her out but a lot of my friends say she's hard to play as.
Back to top Go down
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Haha I do the weirdest thing with Leo, I build her AD off tank. Alot of people think I'm trolling but I dominate. I once got more kills with that build than Agent did with Cait Razz
Back to top Go down
zelmantres
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:43 am

In the very depths of ELO hell I once encountered a Garen, but this was no ordinary Garen, he took it upon himself to try and solo top against a Blitzcrank and Kennen. Within 10 minutes we had to switch lanes with him as he was going 0/5. This Garen went out of his way to tower dive and NOT secure a single bloody kill the entire match....5minutes later he was now 0/10 in bottom lane. At one point he tried to B and he ended up getting pulled back to top lane as he ported (it looked intense) and slammed into Blitz's fist. Needless to say we were defeated. When the smoke of our burning nexus cleared I was left, cold and alone, atop a pile of rubble...GG.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ordinancegaming.com/
Expliicit
Rookie Member
Rookie Member
Expliicit

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 am

Personally I build AD Soraka Cool
I'm kind of pro.
Back to top Go down
http://Quietpietime.com
EmpressAeris
EmpressAeris

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Zelmantres wrote:
In the very depths of ELO hell I once encountered a Garen, but this was no ordinary Garen, he took it upon himself to try and solo top against a Blitzcrank and Kennen. Within 10 minutes we had to switch lanes with him as he was going 0/5. This Garen went out of his way to tower dive and NOT secure a single bloody kill the entire match....5minutes later he was now 0/10 in bottom lane. At one point he tried to B and he ended up getting pulled back to top lane as he ported (it looked intense) and slammed into Blitz's fist. Needless to say we were defeated. When the smoke of our burning nexus cleared I was left, cold and alone, atop a pile of rubble...GG.

He was freaking trolling you. What an @$$! Him killing you when he's at 0/10 is him trying to give you a slap on the face. If I ever deal with this Garen, I will personally shove a few stilettos up his ass.

(Please, tell me you guys know what a stiletto is! I'll give ya a hint if you don't know. Stilettos come in pairs and their super expensive!)

Trolls are so annoying. Sorry if I seem harsh but what happened to Zelmantres was fu**ed-up! Trolls should stick to trash-talking. Not gameplay. Wonder if that guy made a video.....
Back to top Go down
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 6:00 pm

LOL TROLLING IS SO FUN THO!!!!! me and agent do it at least once a day Very Happy espec when were dominating
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LoL funniest things you've seen!   LoL funniest things you've seen! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LoL funniest things you've seen!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Legends Forums  :: Off Topic :: Random-
Jump to: