League of Legends Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Legends Forums

Its a league of legends forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HELLO THERE!
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 pm by AznEmo

» And So They Called Him...
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am by zelmantres

» Akali is pretty.....
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 pm by AznEmo

» the best team
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 pm by AznEmo

» i suggest that we.........
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 pm by AznEmo

» VIDEOS!!!!!!
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 am by zelmantres

» Guide to getting pwned
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:24 am by zelmantres

» Why did i register?
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 am by zelmantres

» Im making a team
The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Zero

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Dates N Timez (EmpressAeris)
My favourite champion
Lovely Gaming Lady
VIDEOS!!!!!!
FiddleSticks Guide
AKALI AKALI AKALI
Bought myself champions :D
Janna Build
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament
Teemo Guide

The art of OP Talon

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like this build?
YES
The art of OP Talon Vote_lcap100%The art of OP Talon Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
NO
The art of OP Talon Vote_lcap0%The art of OP Talon Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

The art of OP Talon Empty
PostSubject: The art of OP Talon   The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:57 pm

Alright so my runes first off. ALL AD!!!!! Except quints, those are armor pen. This will give you an amazing early game. Yes, many people say doing this makes you less of a threat mid-late game, BUT by the time mid game rolls around, you'll be like 5-0 already (assuming you know how to play assassin class champs)

Once you're 5-0 (fed) you are set. Farm any lane until you get tower. Push if you want, I normally wait till team fights happen then I push the lane. Usually my team can handle it without me. Since you have money, you can get your items quicker than almost all other champs. It all depends on early game for this build so good luck.
Summoner Spells: Exhaust and Flash (these are best for ways out. Ghost would also be ok instead of exhaust.)
MY MASTERIES: 21-6-3
Atk tree: 3 in 1:1, 1 in 2:1
3 in 2:1, 4 in 2:2
3 in 3:3
3 in 4:1
3 in 5:1
1 in 6:1
Def tree: 3 in 1:2 and 1:4
Utility tree: 3 in 1:3
The reason these are my masteries is so I get full advantage of the AD skill. Talon also needs a little defense hence the six points in the Def tree. In the Utility tree, many people put in the 4 points in the exp boost, I do not do this because since you get kills, you will not need faster exp. In lane, you will be over leveled as it is even with just two kills. Those four points are better spent in the defense tree.

Time for my items. My items generally vary from match to match depending on opponent. With this build, you can easily kill tanks before they get items. UTILIZE THIS ABILITY. If you keep killing their tanks (in lane, usually bot which is where you should be as Talon anyway) they won’t earn gold and therefore can’t build items. However, if the tank builds items (armor) I usually get Youmuu’s Ghostblade before I get my Bloodthirster.
Item order:
1. Doran’s blade
2. Boots of Swiftness
3. Long sword
4. Vamp Scept
5. Long sword
6. Merge longswords into Brutalizer
7. B.f. sword
8. BT or Youmuu, depending on opponents
9. The one you did not choose in step seven
10. Dancer
11. Frozen Mallet
12. You can sell Doran’s blade for defense or an Infinity Edge if you wish (I usually do not because I hit 800s auto on most champions (AD carries) I kill them before they get near me)
The reason I get Frozen Mallet so late is because of the lizard buff. Yes it’s not always available. But the champions that ALWAYS have it (if its unavailable) are AD carries. Master Yi (easy kill), Caitlyn (easy kill), Ashe (easier kill), AD Teemo (easy kill), Sivir (easier kill) etc. These are the champions you will focus in team fights anyway. Kill them, easy lizard buff. If that fails, you can just go jungle for one. I do suggest help until around level 12 or 13.

Laning partners: Really anyone. My friend Agent and I have dynamic duo teams for certain champions. When I’m talon, he goes Alistar and we DOMINATE bot lane. We have always gotten first blood. Alistar’s knock-up and charge do not only damage but do as the skill says, knocks them up or charges and knocks them back. The Alistar combo deals tremendous damage, making life easy for me. Blink, Noxian Diplomacy, rake = easy kill. (there is actually a video on my YouTube account where I blink into the air after a Sivir after Agent (playing Blitzcrank) knocked her in the air I killed her in midair. Check it out at my channel on youtube. ADLERRITTER)

Basically any champ is a good partner for Talon. As long as you can protect each other, you will win the lane.
Top lane partners:
Tanky | Range | Melee, DPS
1. Alistar | Ashe | Garen
2. Blitzcrank | Caitlyn (traps)| Xin Zhao
3. Sion | Twisted Fate | Warwick(ultimate rocks with Talon)
4. Cho’Gath | Teemo | Irelia
5. Leona | Lux, Morgana, Veigar | Master Yi (insane harass)

Laning mid: Same build; just get some pots if needed. I suggest against midding verse a LeBlanc just because her silence will make your life miserable. It is up to you. Ezreal and Lux and Brand are easy mid kills. Squishy and burst damage. They HAVE to land their hits in order to deal good damage. With Talon, you can dodge them easily. Plus, Talon’s blink silences for one second. If you can use Talons skills with accuracy (rake) you will get an easy kill. If you miss, ultimate and the ultimate again (to pull in the blades) easy kill.

Skill order: W, Q, W, E, Q, R then alternate W and Q until you only have the E skill left to level. This will make Talon very effective in not only dodging skill shots, but also silencing. Such as Lux or Ezreal or even Caitlyn and Ashe ulting. Silence, no ultimate, Noxian Diplomacy (Q), Rake (W), lights out.

Some Talon tips from one Summoner to another:
1. Dive towers. Simply put. If there is someone with low health and you have Noxian Diplomacy and you blink up, use those. Then rake them and flash out. DO NOT DIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A WAY OUT! EVER!!!!! If you need to use your ultimate, do it then just run out of tower range (assuming you can take a couple of tower hits and maybe one or two from the enemy in a last ditch effort).
2. Get pots if you need them. This will let you stay in lane longer and rack up more kills.
3. Use your blink to the advantage. If you’re in a team fight and see a Katarina Shunpo in and ultimate, BLINK HER!!!!!!! This will silence her ult. Then unleash your skills. Talon is very effective in the middle of team fights, but do not engage them (harass from a distance with rake with a couple Q E combos here and there). When the other team is low, blink to the middle and pop your ult.
4. DO NOT FLASH WHILE IN YOUR ULT! When you pop your ultimate, run. Run the best and most unpredictable way out of there. Once your ultimate is over, (3 seconds) flash over a wall and run away or b.
5. If your teammates are in trouble, help them out. Run next to them and if they’re being chased, rake behind you into the enemy. This will slow them for a little.

Last edited by CHAOSRYDER on Fri Sep 23, 2011 1:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: The art of OP Talon   The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:24 pm

nice
Back to top Go down
http://lolforums.nstars.org
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

PostSubject: Re: The art of OP Talon   The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Thanks. I was gonna put a Talon picture in it too and a link to my video....BUT IT WONT LET ME!!!! CHANGE IT NOW!!!!! jk lol. but if u did id be eternally grateful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: The art of OP Talon   The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:47 pm

u can but a picture but no video. i think. ive posted a picture.
Back to top Go down
CHAOSRYDER
CHAOSRYDER

PostSubject: Re: The art of OP Talon   The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 1:15 pm

I'll have to try again with my next guide.

People please use and comment on my build Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: The art of OP Talon   The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 4:20 pm

ok :3
Back to top Go down
Shehryar925
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: The art of OP Talon   The art of OP Talon Icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 5:08 pm

You shouldn't rush Boots of Swiftness
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The art of OP Talon   The art of OP Talon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The art of OP Talon
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Legends Forums  :: In Game Chat :: LoL Tutorials & Guides-
Jump to: