League of Legends Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
League of Legends Forums

Its a league of legends forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Keywords
Latest topics
» HELLO THERE!
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:34 pm by AznEmo

» And So They Called Him...
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am by zelmantres

» Akali is pretty.....
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:42 pm by AznEmo

» the best team
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:41 pm by AznEmo

» i suggest that we.........
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 pm by AznEmo

» VIDEOS!!!!!!
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:11 am by zelmantres

» Guide to getting pwned
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:24 am by zelmantres

» Why did i register?
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:22 am by zelmantres

» Im making a team
And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:25 pm by Zero

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topics
Dates N Timez (EmpressAeris)
My favourite champion
Lovely Gaming Lady
VIDEOS!!!!!!
FiddleSticks Guide
AKALI AKALI AKALI
Bought myself champions :D
Janna Build
League of Legends 5v5 Tournament
Teemo Guide

And So They Called Him...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
zelmantres
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

And So They Called Him... Empty
PostSubject: And So They Called Him...   And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:13 am

Yes, behold Zelmantres, the rock, the hard place, like a wind from Summoner's Rift he sweeps by blown far from his homeland in search of glory and honor, we walk... in the garden... of his turbulence!

My name is Zelmantres and I'm a huge video game enthusiast, I work as an administrator and columnist for Ordinance Gaming (formerly Quietpietime.com.) We believe in creating a strong community around the games that we all love to play, in this case League of Legends. We understand that searching for that group of people whom you can truly enjoy playing a game with can sometimes be a challenge, and that is why we are dedicated to creating an active community of friendly players. Connecting with other gamers and sharing ideas is really what makes the gaming community such a strong and enjoyable one to be a part of. To that end I invite anyone who wants to participate in an up and coming gaming community to join us at http://www.OrdinanceGaming.com.

This post serves as not only an introduction but also as a bit of an update to members of the lolforums who were previously members of the Quietpietime forums. QPT has undergone a domain change which caused us to lose our previous data (that includes all accounts and posts.) At this point we are still working to rebuild what we previously had and we would appreciate any help you would be willing to offer. The Ordinance staff is incredibly sorry for the inconvenience, trust me, we didn't want to lose our posts either.

Thank you for your time,
Zel
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ordinancegaming.com/
AznEmo
Admin
Admin
AznEmo

PostSubject: Re: And So They Called Him...   And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:40 pm

lol nice advertisement
Back to top Go down
http://lolforums.nstars.org
zelmantres
Rookie Member
Rookie Member

PostSubject: Re: And So They Called Him...   And So They Called Him... Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:46 am

It's a bit of both. You did have a few registered members on the site during our tournament phase but we had to cancel it due to teams signing up and then not actually turning up during the set match times. I'm just informing any previous members about the changes to the site. Without the members there won't be any tournaments, which is really what we want to do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Ordinancegaming.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And So They Called Him...   And So They Called Him... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And So They Called Him...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
League of Legends Forums  :: League of Legends Topic :: Introductions-
Jump to: